- Only Cornell University and the University of Alabama at Birmingham physician assistant schools offer entry-level surgical specialty programs.
- The Arizona School of Health Sciences has a Native American Physician Assistant Track designed to increase the number of American Indians, Alaskan Natives, and Native Hawaiians returning to serve tribal communities.
- The shortest physician assistant program is the 16-month accelerated curriculum at Stanford University School of Medicine with Foothill College.
- Duke University School of Medicine is the birthplace of the physician assistant profession.
- Barry University’s physician assistant program offers a Medical Spanish Immersion Course.
- The University of Colorado School of Medicine offers four different physician assistant tracks: rural, global health, urban/underserved, and leadership.
Physician Assistant Schools Articles – Main